Test Kit Step 1 (Natural Skin Care): Eczema, Atopy, EveryoneAdd to cart
Natural Eczema Bathing Kit (Wash + Hydrating Cream) Step 2Add to cart
Natural Eczema Atopic Dermatitis Bathing Kit Step 1Add to cart
Just 3 Plus (Natural Eczema Safe Cream for All)$32.00 Add to cart
Eczema Baby Kit Sunflower Free SoothesAdd to cart
Clean Facial Cleanser (Oily/Normal Skin)$22.00 Add to cart
How to Use Test Kits
When Do you need an Eczema Test Kit?
You need an eczema-test-kit-free if anyone in your family has rashes.
Your skin has a microbiome (several hundred thousand skin bacteria yeast and mold). Some of these microbes are not very nice. Many skin creams will actually promote their growth. When this occurs you may feel burning or itching after applying creams. This is because the microbes on your skin are multiplying.
Why do I itch after putting creams on my skin?
To the right you can see what your skin looks like, loaded with bacteria. Washing helps reduce these. Our Eczema Test Kit begins by washing the skin properly.
- Our Eczema Test Kit begins with washing the skin.
- Applying Magicalm+ next is recommended for those with Legume or Sunflower Intolerance.
- If you can tolerate sunflower, applying Body Armor is a great next thing to do.
- If not, continue using the Body Wash and Magicalm+ twice daily.
- After 10-14 days of this try adding Body Cream or Just 3 Plus for skin hydration.